Timescale for a Vocational Qualification is 22-26 weeks
- Mandatory Units
Contribute to the Health & Safety of the Working Environment.
Establish and maintain effective Working Relationships.
- Process Skills Units
Start Up and Shut Down a process system.
Monitor a process System.
Assist with the Control of Emergencies and Critical situations.
The following subject modules will be covered in this VQ:
- Safety of Self and Others
- Christmas Tree
- Introduction to Oil and Gas industry
- Vents And Drains
- Process Parameters and Process Hazards
- Procedures and Operating Manuals
- Process Equipment
- Process Fault Finding
- Process Systems
- Process Utilities
- Critical Situations
- Oil & Gas Structures and Infrastructure
- Emergency Shutdown/ Blowdown, Depressurizing Systems (ESD/EBD or EDP)
- Production Operations
- Emergency Response
- Process Operations Documentation
- Control Room Operations
- Valves – Principles & Applications
- Process Controllers