Dip. BizLaw, Dip. Criminology, Bsc (Hons), Master of Laws (LLM London). Env. Health Laws. Ph.D
MILA, MIRM, MIFL
Born on 15th January, 1966 to the Royal family of late Izevbizua Omoregie a retired Warrant Officer of the Nigerian Army; and a direct descendant of late Chief Ihaza of the famous Ogbe Quarters; who till date, stand out as a Bini patriot and the only Bini Chief to hold three prestigious chieftaincy titles simultaneously and was fondly known as ‘Obazuwaye no’gie ne’bo’. He is also a descendant of the popular Edokpolo family, and the Aideyan na’ Apkapkava making him a true Edo man.
Dr. Odaro Ize Omoregie began his educational pursuit at the famous Army Children School at 1974, in JOS, where he obtained Primary School Leaving Certificate in 1980; began his Secondary school studies at Government Secondary School, Basa, in Plateau State, Nigeria in 1980, and obtained the West Africa School Certificate Examination from the ancient Edaiken Grammar School, Okhuahe, near Benin City with O-Levels in 1985. Driven by the desire for further studies in the area of Mass Communication, he was enlisted into Institute of Continuing Education, Benin City in 1988 which was an affiliate of the prestigious Auchi polytechnic Auchi Edo state of Nigeria. Midway into his studies; he secured an Industrial Training service at the Ministry of Information, Bendel State of Nigeria 1989 as an industrial training reporter for the state.
His insatiable quest for knowledge geared him to travel to the European countries initially Germany where he learned the German language, his special preference for the United Kingdom was to deepen his crave for studies and research in the area of Education & training, Law & politics, Environment and health care delivery; areas which are major challenge to most states of Africa and globally. In the pursuit of professional Health studies, politics, Laws and Environmental Health,
Dr, Odaro Ize Omoregie attended the following Academic and vocational institutions programs respectively.
- Environmental Health Laws. PhD (University college Aldersgate .Ph) 2016.
- Master of Laws (University of East London) 2010.
- Health Studies & International Politics B.Sc (Hons); University of East London. (2009).
- Leadership & Team building (Certificate) university of London (Birbeck). 2011.
SHORT COURSES. (Certificates & Diplomas).
- A1 Assessor (City & Guilds Level 3 certificate) 2009. (Professional certificate for assessing quality & compliance)
- PRINCE2 Foundation certificate (2008) (Professional certificate for project management worldwide)
- Customer Service Skills. Certificate: Learn direct UK (2005)
- Creating and Managing Team Certificate: learn direct UK (2005)
- Leadership Skills Certificate: Learn direct UK (2005)
- IT qualification: ECDL Levels 1&2 certificates (British computer society) 2005
- IT2 Electronic communications. Learn direct UK (2005)
- Foundation Health & Safety certificate (British Institute Of Environmental Health) 2006
- Certificate in Management of Risk & Uncertainty: (The Institute of Risk Management UK) 2005
- Level 3 certificate in Delivering Learning (City & Guilds) 2006
- Level 3 certificate in security Management (City & Guilds) 2006
- Level 3 certificate for the deliverer of Conflict Management (City & Guilds) 2006.
- Small Business Management Certificate: (East London Small Business Centre) UK. 2006
- ASET level 3 certificate in Criminology (2007); ASET level 3 certificate in Project Management.
- Edexcel Level 4 Certificate for Internal Verifiers (2012). For internal quality assurance managers.
- Diploma in Strategic Leadership, Policy & Planning (London College of Business Law & Technology) 2003;
- The Practical Manager (Institute of leadership Management) Diploma in Personal Management: (Stonebridge Associated Colleges) 2006.
- Diploma in Legal Aspect of Health care: (Stonebridge Associated colleges) 2007
- Diploma in business Law: (Stonebridge Associated colleges) 2007
- Diploma in Instructor Skills 🙁 Stonebridge Associated colleges) 2007.
- Diploma in Criminology: (Stonebridge Associated Colleges).
- Diploma in Project Management: (Stonebridge Associated Colleges) 2007
- Diploma in Social Works competence and practice (Stonebridge Associated Colleges) 2010
- Diploma in Mental Health & Social Works (Stonebridge Associated colleges) 2010.
- Diploma in Environmental Legislation and policy (Stonebridge Associated Colleges)
- Diploma in Environmental waste management (Stone Bridge Associated colleges) 2016.
CAREER AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP:
An Educationist, Environmentalist, Human and corporate organisation capacity development expert, able to work under pressure, multi-tasking, ICT digital compliance, effective intra-personal relationship, strong Leadership, persuasive and Negotiation skills, innovative and creative, ready to learn, team player, adaptive, selfless, and dedicated to duty.
Odaro Ize omoregie is educationally multi-disciplined and professionally multi- tasking individual. These had endeared him to various educational and professional attainments in both the private and public sectors of the society.
As an educationist, Odaro Ize Omoregie is a visiting lecturer to various academic institutions in the field of public constitutional and environmental health laws in institutions like Management training and education centre UK, he is also a managing consultant to the prestigious institute of small business management a UK. His activities at the centre includes but not limited to: Negotiating and developing new educational programmes, attending board meetings and conferences, Developing capacity building programmes, managing Funds, work with other institutions to develop key business plans, help to develop and train new entrepreneurs , organize Workshop and seminars for education business sector, training and staff continuous professional developments (CPDs).
The great leadership demonstrated by Odaro Ize Omoregie over the years has been a strong source of reference by many Nigerians both home and in the Diaspora. His professional Training services, London College for Technical and Vocational Education, (LCTVE) UK is an Education hub to most Nigerians Living in the UK and many have attended most vocational training programmes run by the institution. His institution has trained individuals and cooperate entities into many fields of endeavors which includes the Bureau of Public Enterprise (BPE), Local and international Governments organizations and various institutions around the world. The institution is profoundly known for it customize bespoke vocational training for, Environmental waste management’s, policies and planning, as well as technical vocational skills in plumbing, electrical, welding, security operatives & installations, railways training, oil & Gas trainings, social work competences, health and social care, hospital and project management specialist and many more.
In 2007, he established Feligrace Ltd a UK based Environmental health & Social Care Company which has contributed immensely to the recruitment and training of hundreds of environmental health experts in waste management, environmental remediation as well other environmental improvement and management services.
He also the founder of an international non-profit organization (UK) called Shattered Lives which has played Provencal role in the development of mankind and helping in strengthening the underprivileged in free access to Education and health care delivery, as well as the development and the sustainability of our environment.
His desire to service has also endured him to establishing one of UK’s foremost vocational & technical education centre known as the London College for technical & vocational education C.I.C which is community interest based where skill acquisition for both the privileged and non-privileged individuals are ensured.
Today, one of the few privately owned oil & gas schools in Nigeria (Goldsack Oil & Gas institute & services) is also conceptualise by Odaro Ize omoregie, with the sole aim of training Nigerians as artisan and core professionals in the oil and gas sector in adherence to the local content vision of the Nigerian government.
In an attempt to continue service to mankind, Odaro Ize omoregie ventured into several international trades popular amongst them is the renowned international commercial link which has employed several marketing experts around the world in the areas of beverages and generated over a million dollar turnover yearly.
He has also headed cooperate organisation which has created employment and empowered millions as well in financial growth in those organisation.
His organisation in Nigeria includes:
- Barath and associates Nig. Ltd,
- Foje contractors,
- Feligrace Nigeria Ltd and
- Goldsack maritime treasures oil and gas services Nig. Ltd.
As an entrepreneur and an astute public servant who believe in equity, justice and peace for all, with a keen desire to the protection and preservation of our environment, Odaro Ize-Omoregie, has engaged in several humanitarian and environmental protection efforts which has led him into leadership roles of these organizations namely:
- President Edo coalition for good governance,
- President Edo centre for Leadership and social –economic developments.
- Chairman, board of trustee Ogbe youth association, Vice chairman Board of trustee Benin National congress and a Member of Edo professionals UK and Ireland.
Odaro Ize Omoregie is a member of various professional organizations which include:
- International laws association uk,
- International institute of risk management uk,
- Joint council for the welfare of immigration and refugees services uk,
- International institute of security uk ,
- The institute of learning uk and
- The institute of small business management uk.
Odaro Ize Omoregie’s political milestone began with captainship of various classes and a student union activist during his school days.
He has also served in various political parties and campaign organisations both locally in Nigeria and in the Diaspora.
- He was an ex-officio member of the ACN UK and
- A leading member of the APC Edo state chapter where he is an ex-officio member of ward 1 in Oredo Local government council.
- Activities with the first black Mayor of the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham, also
- Worked with Hon. Charlse Ekhoe Idahosa Governoship bid in 2007 and
- served as member of Contact and the publicity committee of the Oshiomhole campaign organisation 2012.
- In the 2015 Nigeria Presidential campaign Odaro Ize omoregie served in the following capacities:
- Chairman/founder Buhari diaspora support organisation which has it branches in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, and Italy with cardinal objective to raise voting base for PMB and funds.
- He is also co-ordinator, Buhari Osibanjo Diaspora Movement USA, Chairman special duties Buhari Osibanjo Diaspora Organisation UK,
- Chairman/co-ordinator Edo state Chapter Progressive solidarity forum (PSF) he also serve as one of the co-ordinators in the Situation room for the BSO during the presidential election that ensured PMB’s victory.
- Also served as Chairman Committee on National ethics and values in BSO Presidential Think tank 2015.
- Chairman/founder, Edo Progressive Solidarity Forum.
- Severed as the Director for training, Contact and Mobilzation in the Godwin Obaseki Campaign organisation (Team GO) in the 2016 Governorship elections.
- He was appointed by the Adams Oshiomole administration as an executive member of the Edo State consumer and price monitoring board (March 2013) and earned no salary (He served pro-bono publico).
- He is a member of the All Progressive congress of Nigeria (APC) and plays a strong leadership role in Oredo ward 1 of the APC contributing both strategic and financial support.
- A member of Oredo local government leadership of the APC.
- Distinguish Edo National merit Award 2007 (Diaspora relations & Edo leadership activities)
- Ebuwa arts heritage Award 2009 (contribution to Nollywood films)
- OYM Leadership Award (Ogbe quarters Benin City) Edo State.
- Excellence Award Edo Festival and Award UK & Ireland 2012
He is married to Mrs. Iyobosa Cynthia Omoregie and they are blessed with children